Made exclusively for Katachiware, the Traditional Wooden Bento Box is hand made from natural Camphor which is a sustainable product. Includes one layer with four compartments which are used for veggies, meat, rice and other ingredients.
The unique wooden bento box is ideal for use at home, outdoor use, picnics, office and school.
- Hand made of natural Camphor wood material, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic
- Includes a single layer with lid, three compartments to keep your food separated
- The wood used has natural thermal insulation properties meaning that it won't scald your hands
- Portable, ideal for carrying your lunch, snacks, fruit, sushi for school, office and picnics
- Material Used: Camphor Wood
- Color: Natural Brown
- Size: 210mm x 210mm x 58mm
- Chopsticks Not Included
Important Care Notes
The bento box is made from natural resources so we suggest taking extra care not to use hash utensils or chemicals when cleaning.
- Not to be used in conventional or oven or microwave ovens
- Please allow 0~1 inch error due to manual measurements
- Colours will vary depending on the batch that we have at the time of ordering
- Wood bento boxes are to be keep dry at all times
- Always clean with a soft damp cloth once finished
- Towel dry after cleaning, don't allow pools of water accumulate in the bento box
- Do not submerse in water, the bento box is made from wood which will absorb water
- Not to be washed in a dishwasher
We also have the matching Wood Chopstick, Spoon & Fork Set in a natural wood finish.
For more information on our hand made Wooden Bento Box please visit our contact us page or email us at email@example.com. A member of our team will reply to you shortly.